Spend a sparkling autumn afternoon on the grounds of six historic houses in Fairmount Park sipping on cider samples from some of the best cideries Pennsylvania has to offer. Enjoy live music, pay as you go food trucks, food samples, cool art, and activities to complement your tastings. New for this year: Limited VIP tickets (see info below)
**SPECIAL EARLY BIRD OFFER: GET $5 OFF ON ANY TICKET PURCHASED BEFORE 9/1/18** QUANTITIES ARE LIMITED.*
Your general admission ($45) ticket includes:
- Our signature CiderFest 2018 2oz. souvenir tasting glass
- Cider samples, food samples, entertainment and entry into six of Fairmount Park's Historic Houses
- House-to-house transportation via Phlash's CiderFest Loop
- Abbreviated self-guided tours of each historic house
- The good feeling that comes with supporting ongoing programs and projects at Fairmount Park's Historic Houses!
Tickets are $45 in advance and $55 on the day of the event (if available). Limited VIP tickets are available for $65 (advance sales only-see below for details). This event is rain or shine. Limited free parking available at each historic house.
Participating houses include Cedar Grove, Laurel Hill Mansion, Lemon Hill Mansion, Mount Pleasant, Historic Strawberry Mansion and Woodford.
This year's participating cideries for CiderFest include:
- Haymaker Mead, Montgomeryville, PA
- Kurant, Fishtown/Philadelphia, PA
- Ploughman, Aspers, PA
- Hale & True, Bella Vista/Philadelphia, PA
- Originial 13, Kensington/Philadelphia, PA
- Stone & Key, Montgomeryville, PA
- Young American Hard Cider, Germantown/Philadelphia, PA
On the ticket page, select the historic house where you would like to start your day. This event is for visitors aged 21 and over only. ID required.
NEW FOR 2018: VIP TICKETS
Your VIP experience ($65) includes:
- Exclusive VIP experience from 11am-12pm at one of 4 historic houses. Only 30 VIP tickets are available at each of 4 participating VIP houses.
- Our limited edition CiderFest 2018 VIP 4oz. souvenir tasting glass.
- Pours of limited edition cider not available during the 12pm-5pm public event.
- Your choice of multiple-pairings of food, dessert, or special cocktails. Pick the pairing you like best with the corresponding historic house. See the "More Info" tab for each houses VIP ticket listing to find out more.
- A $35 Individual Membership to the Fairmount Park Conservancy.
- Cider samples, entertainment and entry into six of Fairmount Park's Historic Houses from 12pm-5pm.
- House-to-house transportation via Phlash's CiderFest Loop from 12pm-5pm.
- Abbreviated self-guided tours of each historic house from 12pm-5pm.
- The good feeling that comes with supporting ongoing programs and projects at Fairmount Park's Historic Houses (no time limit)!
For more information about the historic houses visit parkcharms.com.
This year's music lineup includes:
V. Shayne Frederick Trio (jazz, soul)
@ Lemon Hill Mansion-12:00pm-4:30pm
Rachel Andie (Multi-Instrumentalist and Songwriter)
@ Laurel Hill Mansion 2:00pm-4:30pm
Veronica Underwood (Strawberry Mansion soul legend)
@Laurel Hill Mansion 12:00pm-2:00pm
The Cheddar Boys (blue grass)
@Cedar Grove 12:00pm-4:30pm
JAH! People (reggae)
@Woodford Mansion 12:00pm-4:30pm
The Carryons (mediterranean jazz)
@Mount Pleasant 12:00pm-4:30pm
DJ DNA (Blues, Soul, Gospel, Rockabilly, Tex-Mex, Surf)
@ Historic Strawberry Mansion 12:00pm-4:30pm
*Each general admission ($45 advance, $55 door) ticket allows you access to all six historic houses for the day. The name of the house on your ticket indicates your starting point for the day.*
**VIP ticket holders ($65 advance only) have access to a special, limited and exclusive experience at one historic house from 11am-12pm then have access to all other historic houses from 12pm-5pm.**
***Tickets are limited.***
****Event is rain or shine. Outdoor tenting will be provided. In case of extreme weather, buyers will be notified of a cancellation at least 24 hours before publicized start of the event.****
ABOUT THE HISTORIC HOUSES OF FAIRMOUNT PARK
The Historic Houses of Fairmount Park are some of the best-preserved examples of 18th and 19th century early American architecture, all located in one of the country’s most beautiful urban parks. Promotion and programming for the historic houses are supported through a partnership between the City of Philadelphia Parks and Recreation Department, Fairmount Park Conservancy and various stewardship groups. Proceeds from this event support the ongoing stewardship, maintenance and promotion of these treasures.