Spend a sparkling autumn afternoon on the grounds of six historic houses in Fairmount Park sipping on cider samples from some of the best cideries Pennsylvania has to offer. Enjoy live music, pay as you go food trucks, food samples, cool art, and activities to complement your tastings. New for this year: Limited VIP tickets (see info below)
Your general admission ($45) ticket includes:
- Our signature CiderFest 2018 2oz. souvenir tasting glass
- Unlimited cider samples, entertainment and entry into six of Fairmount Park's Historic Houses
- House-to-house transportation via Phlash's CiderFest Loop
- Abbreviated self-guided tours of each historic house
- The good feeling that comes with supporting ongoing programs and projects at Fairmount Park's Historic Houses!
Tickets are $45 in advance and $55 on the day of the event (if available). Limited VIP tickets are available for $65. This event is rain or shine. Limited free parking available at each historic house.
Participating houses include Cedar Grove, Laurel Hill Mansion, Lemon Hill Mansion, Mount Pleasant, Historic Strawberry Mansion and Woodford. For more information on the historic houses, visit parkcharms.com.
This year's participating cideries for CiderFest include:
- Haymaker Mead, Montgomeryville, PA @ Woodford Mansion
- Kurant, Fishtown/Philadelphia, PA @ Mount Pleasant
- Ploughman, Aspers, PA @ Lemon Hill Mansion
- Hale & True, Bella Vista/Philadelphia, PA @ Woodford Mansion
- Originial 13, Kensington/Philadelphia, PA @ Historic Strawberry Mansion
- Stone & Key, Montgomeryville, PA @ Laurel Hill Mansion
- Young American Hard Cider, Germantown/Philadelphia, PA @ Cedar Grove
- Arsenal, Pittsburgh, PA @ Laurel Hill Mansion
On the ticket page, select the historic house where you would like to start your day. This event is for visitors aged 21 and over only. ID required.
NEW FOR 2018: VIP TICKETS
Your VIP experience ($65) includes:
- Exclusive VIP experience from 11am-12pm at one of 4 historic houses. Only 30 VIP tickets are available for each VIP experience.
- Our limited edition CiderFest 2018 VIP 4oz. souvenir tasting glass.
- Pours of limited edition cider not available during the 12pm-5pm public event.
- Your choice of multiple-pairings of food, dessert, or special cocktails. Pick the pairing you like best with the corresponding historic house. See the "More Info" tab for each houses VIP ticket listing to find out more.
- A $35 Individual Membership to the Fairmount Park Conservancy.
- Unlimited cider samples, entertainment and entry into six of Fairmount Park's Historic Houses from 12pm-5pm.
- House-to-house transportation via Phlash's CiderFest Loop from 12pm-5pm.
- Abbreviated self-guided tours of each historic house from 12pm-5pm.
- The good feeling that comes with supporting ongoing programs and projects at Fairmount Park's Historic Houses (no time limit)!
VIP experiences include:
- Lemon Hill Mansion (Cheese): artisanal cheese and limited edition cider tastings with Collective Creamery
- Lemon Hill Mansion (Bacon): artisanal bacon and limited edition cider tastings with Primal Meat Supply
- Laurel Hill Mansion (Desserts): cookie cup desserts and limited edition cider tastings with ChocoAmo
- Mount Pleasant (Cocktails): special cocktail pairings with Philadelphia Distilling
- Woodford (Chocolates): confectionery and limited cider tastings with Shane's Confectionery
All can enjoy this year's music lineup including:
- V. Shayne Frederick Trio (jazz, soul) @ Lemon Hill Mansion-12:00pm-4:30pm
- Rachel Andie (Multi-Instrumentalist and Songwriter) @ Laurel Hill Mansion 2:00pm-4:30pm
- Veronica Underwood (Strawberry Mansion soul legend) @Laurel Hill Mansion 12:00pm-2:00pm (Aretha Franklin Tribute)
- The Cheddar Boys (blue grass) @Cedar Grove 12:00pm-4:30pm
- JAH! People (reggae) @Woodford Mansion 12:00pm-4:30pm
- The Carryons (mediterranean jazz) @Mount Pleasant 12:00pm-4:30pm
- DJ DNA (Blues, Soul, Gospel, Rockabilly, Tex-Mex, Surf) @ Historic Strawberry Mansion 12:00pm-4:30pm
Munch away at these Pay as You Go Food Trucks:
*Each general admission ($45 advance, $55 door) ticket allows you access to all six historic houses for the day. The name of the house on your ticket indicates your starting point for the day.*
**VIP ticket holders ($65) have access to a special, limited and exclusive experience at one historic house from 11am-12pm then have access to all other historic houses from 12pm-5pm.**
***Tickets are limited.***
****Event is rain or shine. Outdoor tenting will be provided. In case of extreme weather, buyers will be notified of a cancellation at least 24 hours before publicized start of the event.****
ABOUT THE HISTORIC HOUSES OF FAIRMOUNT PARK
The Historic Houses of Fairmount Park are some of the best-preserved examples of 18th and 19th century early American architecture, all located in one of the country’s most beautiful urban parks. Promotion and programming for the historic houses are supported through a partnership between the City of Philadelphia Parks and Recreation Department, Fairmount Park Conservancy and various stewardship groups. Proceeds from this event support the ongoing stewardship, maintenance and promotion of these treasures.