Join us in the Greenhouse for a special Sun and Moon Sound Bath that will encourage relaxation and healing.
Sun and moon, water and fire, yin and yang; all complimentary but opposing forces. Within each of us this very duality exists, and it is in finding the balance that we find harmony. Join sound healers Johnny Baba and Laura Kellogg as they guide you through a Sun and Moon Sound Bath experience, encompassing the warmth of sound bowl tones and the cooling touch of chanted mantra.
Together we will explore the gentle Yin energy of crystal singing bowls and the opposing Yang energy of metallic singing bowls; as both converge into an array of sound and vibration that will gently guide you into a place of relaxation, healing, and self understanding.
- Please dress comfortably & bring mats, pillows, blankets - whatever you need to create one yoga mat’s worth of comfortable space.
- Recommended for ages 16+.
- No meditation experience required to participate.
- This event is different from the yoga class that precedes it from 9:30-11AM and is ticketed separately from the yoga class.
- Doors for this event will open at 10:50am for an 11:15am start time.
To learn more about Fairmount Park Conservancy's amazing membership program (starts at $35 for a year of events) click here.