- By registering for this event you are agreeing to follow ALL of these protocols
- This event will be capped at 10 people. Please only register if you fully intend to attend and let us know if you need to cancel ASAP.
- All participants must wear a mask for the duration of the event
- Participants must maintain 6 feet of distance from one another during the event
- If you or anyone in your household are exhibiting COVID-19 systems, please stay home.
This event is part of Fairmount Park Conservancy's membership program which encourages people who love Philadelphia's parks to support the parks while also having great opportunities to discover its hidden gems throughout the year.
About the Guided Hike & Meditation
Enjoy a hike to explore Fairmount Park’s hidden gems followed by a guided meditation. No prior experience with hiking or meditation required! Hike portion led by park enthusiast and member Ambrose Crenshaw. Meditation portion led by local yoga teacher and personal coach, Nicole Taylor of Evolve Philadelphia.
Hike portion will be around 3 miles. Please wear sturdy shoes, comfy clothes and bring water, a snack and, if you would find it helpful, a small meditation cushion (or towel) that you can carry with you during the hike.
Hikes of the Boxers’ Trail depart from Mount Pleasant Mansion which is at 3800 Mt Pleasant Dr, Philadelphia, PA 19121: Google maps link here.
Hikes on the grounds of the Fairmount Park Horticulture Center depart from the front of the Horticulture Center. Google maps link here.
Hikes at the Trolley Trail will depart from Chamounix Hostel at 3250 Chamounix Dr, Philadelphia, PA 19131. Google maps link here
Saturday, August 1st: Boxers' Trail
Sunday, Sept 13th: Fairmount Park Horticulture Center
Sunday, October 25th: Trolley Trail 9am start time
Saturday, November 7th: Fairmount Park Horticulture Center - 10am start time
Free for members.
$15 for non-members. Register here.
Please be considerate and let us know if you need to cancel (email [email protected] as soon as you know). We have had many last minute cancellations that result in missed opportunities for people hoping to attend these events.