Discover and explore six historic houses, their architecture and history, on this fun and engaging first ever 3 hour scavenger hunt in Fairmount Park. Celebrate your team's accomplishments with prizes, drinks, and eats at Parks on Tap at the Belmont Plateau following the hunt.
- Participants will meet at Lloyd Hall at 9:30AM on Sunday, June 4th.
- Teams of 2-5 may complete the scavenger hunt on foot, by bicycle (please wear a helmet!) or any other legal form of transportation.
- Teams will use a free Android/iPhone compatible app called Scavify which needs to be downloaded prior to the event.
- This event is rain or shine. Dress appropriately!
- Participate as an individual or with a team of up to 5 people. Everyone will need to register and pay the fee. Specify your team name or your team contact person when you register or write in "need a team."
- Each participant will receive one free drink to redeem at Parks on Tap at Belmont Plateau the end of the hunt.
- Point-based prizes will be awarded at the end of the hunt at Belmont Plateau.
- Tickets to GLOW in the Park
- Sessions at West Philly Community Acupuncture
- Sweet bike accessories from Fairmount Bicycles
- Running stuff from PHILADELPHIA RUNNER
- Swag from Philadelphia Parks and Recreation and Fairmount Park Conservancy...and much more!
For any questions related to the hunt, please contact Ed Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215.607.3492.